- Joined
- Sep 20, 2015
- Messages
- 57
- Reaction score
- 8
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi everyone!
I'm an Italian guy, leader of an Italian Edited Manga Team. I have known Manga Helpers since 2009 but recently I decided to create another account because I lost the previous.
I have been starting to post my translation here since september and I've found this part of the forum only now!
My team is Hollow Generation Team. Our watchword is to do series that aren't famous at all. As you can see in my signature, there is a list of our projects.
I'm also available for scanlate chapters of unedited series in english if someone would like to translate from japanese to english!
Keep Manga Helpers high!
I'm an Italian guy, leader of an Italian Edited Manga Team. I have known Manga Helpers since 2009 but recently I decided to create another account because I lost the previous.
I have been starting to post my translation here since september and I've found this part of the forum only now!

My team is Hollow Generation Team. Our watchword is to do series that aren't famous at all. As you can see in my signature, there is a list of our projects.
I'm also available for scanlate chapters of unedited series in english if someone would like to translate from japanese to english!
Keep Manga Helpers high!