Hello

Ciou

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
30
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Hi, I've been reading some threads for quite some time so I've thougth that I might as well reply every now and then.
I apologize form my bad english, I hope to improve it while I'm here.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Welcome aboard Ciou! :D
Do you have a favourite anime/manga? If so, we'll all be waiting for you to join the discussions! :)
 

Ciou

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
30
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Yeah, right now I'm reading Seven Deadly Sins, One Piece and Jojo Bizarre Adventure.
Plus I'm waiting for Vagabond, Hunter x Hunter and berserk to resume :V
 
Top