Hello!

Kitsuni

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 26, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.
I'm Kitsuni, call me Kit. (I do have others...)
I joined mainly because I want to become a proofreader.
Otherwise I like reading all sorts of stuff.
Favourites?
-Kuroshitsuji
-D.Gray-man
-Pandora Hearts
- Loveless
-Tyrant falls in love....
the list goes on And yes - I read yaoi.
Outside of manga I like reading novels, drawing, writing and studying. (No really I do.)
Nothing much else to say.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hi there kitsuni! :)

Some questions! What are you favourite novels? Do you have any favourite authors or genres?
I didnt know it was even possible to enjoy studying. >.> Im guessing you are in sixth form now? Do you still enjoy it? xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi.
I'm Kitsuni, call me Kit. (I do have others...)
I joined mainly because I want to become a proofreader.
Otherwise I like reading all sorts of stuff.
Favourites?
-Kuroshitsuji
-D.Gray-man
-Pandora Hearts
- Loveless
-Tyrant falls in love....
the list goes on And yes - I read yaoi.
Outside of manga I like reading novels, drawing, writing and studying. (No really I do.)
Nothing much else to say.
Welcome to mh Kitsuni :party

Why did you choose to do proof reading?

Edit: If you havent seen the section already, checkout the the Proof readers HQ~
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hi there, Kitsuni! Welcome to MH. Enjoy your stay, I hope. :D
Ah, so you want to be a proofreader! Good luck with it. It sure is an interesting job, isn't it? *looks at Charlie* XD

Do you like to learn languages? :)
 
Top