Hello..!!

Volucris Raven

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hi..!!
Uhmm..i'm not really good at introductions..
so..i'll just say..nice to meet you all!!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Hello!!
Nice to meet you too :)
Its okay, I dont think I‘m good at introductions too :p
But whats important is the Qs N As, questions and answers :shifty
okay uh anyway,
fav anime?
fav manga?
list a few series your watching?
and I hope you like mh :woo
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hullo there~~~

I think Zeltrax there has all the questions ready for ya...
So I'll just say: WELCOME!! :super
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
A long name. >__< May I just call you Raven? :D Anyway welcome to MH! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

What is the newest anime you watched which you made you think "I am so glad I watched this series!"? ^^
 
Top