hello

BakuFan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello I always been into manga and I recently decided to pick up drawing again, I am not good but with practice I will get better. My top favortive mangas are Naruto,Bakuman,One Piece,Blue Exorcist and Bleach =]
 

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
AMG. Welcome! ;D
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hi there, welcome to MangaHelpers!

You are an artist? That's cool! What kind of artworks do you like to make? Do check the artists section to get more ideas, suggestions, or help from fellow artists and members. ^^
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hi, hi, hi!!
Nice to see a new member with a new thread here.. :cheez
I see that you like shounen manga... (of course. :P)

Note: forgive my lame welcome.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello bakufan and welcome to mh!

I think you will like the Art & Stories section. Be sure to check that out and enter the Art / sig contests, if you want to as well.
 

Ochiru

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
72
Reaction score
24
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well greetings welcome here well this is coming from new member also hopefully we will get along and such
 

BakuFan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just started to pick drawing again, it been about 8 or so years since i last drew, i doodle alot but now after reading manga and anime, its got me thinking, i should start drawing again and practice to get good and start an manga for fun XD I go to college for computer graphic art
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I just started to pick drawing again, it been about 8 or so years since i last drew, i doodle alot but now after reading manga and anime, its got me thinking, i should start drawing again and practice to get good and start an manga for fun XD I go to college for computer graphic art
Please show us your work soon! If you're not too shy... :p
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Welcome :D
You're an artist? Woah! I want to see some of your works :o *cling*
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
BAKUMAN FAN!!!! :tackle

We definetelly will get along. I have big plans for you, bro. We'll use your artistic skils and together with the help of my reviewer homies and my secret agents between the higher-ups we will take over MH :kukuku ... but that's a secret for now :ninja

Anyway, did you read Death Note?
 
Top