- Joined
- Apr 4, 2012
- Messages
- 181
- Reaction score
- 36
- Age
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey, my name's Jake and I'm a huge manga fan, the manga I am mostly into is Seinen, Shoujo and Josei. For some stupid reason I can't stand Shounen, however I like a couple of ecchi's from the Shounen genre but that's it really. My all time favorite is Gantz due to it's realism in character development and extreme violence, but however I still can enjoy romance and heart touching graphic novels and I'm able to withstand the violence of the Seinen genre. So as I said, I'm into a lot of stuff, but I can't stand the mainstream manga/anime (death note's alright). So what's your all time favorite manga? and why?
, though i read that you don't like it (only the ecchi stuff
) . About my fav mangas , well i guess Naruto, One Piece, Bleach , FT , Beelzebub etc (mainly almost all the Shounen mangas that have their own section in this forum
). I also like very much manhwas such as The Breaker , Noblesse , Tower of God ... 
. And i'm glad you like Defense Devil .
.