- Joined
- Jan 22, 2006
- Messages
- 3,988
- Reaction score
- 54
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Hellsing manga
but its confirmed atleast! thats good news.
but its confirmed atleast! thats good news.
@YsY: that one. you can download all the others on mangatraders.comEmery said:
im not sure but i think its about a month in between chapter releases. but as i said im not completely sure.can someone tell me how much time betwean chapters ?

as usual, the anime sucks in comparison.I've watched the anime, and now I'm going to try this manga out!![]()
):

This isn't an official group, I don't think, but there is a fansub of the Third OVA online. You have to download the raw and subtitles serperately, but you can find both here. The raw download is further down the page in the replies.anyone have any info if there is any groups that are wokring on 3rd OVA ?
please confirm
You can also download them here too (Along with The Dawn and some of Hirano's ****** if you really want it).MangaTraders is up to date. You're gonna have to join, though.
Too bad the Walter/Girlycard battle part of the chapter was so brief. Gah! Now I'm impatient for next month's release!



