Help: Manga name

AspiringManga

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am having issues involving my protagonists name and I need help. The problem I am currently facing is that I want to make a custom name as my character is unique and I would prefer it if his name added to his image. The problem I am facing is that I am looking forward to in the future evolving my manga for Japan and as a result I want it to translate well. I am not too familiar with Japanese and I'm not quite sure how it would work. I am looking to combine mystery with distance or music but I do not know how it would translate to kanji and if it is possible given the rules of the language. I would be extremely delighted if I could receive help from this community as most of my skill lies in the art and plot of my manga. Thanks in advance for the assistance and/or guidance I receive following this post. I'll check back often:^_^
 
Last edited:

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I don't think that for it to go to Japan the name would need to be in Japanese, unless it is really important to the plot that the meaning comes across to the readers easily. But I think it's really good for characterization, this kind of concept.
Then, I'm also curious how that name would be now. I can ask for my japanese teacher how you could use those for a name :]
 

RinGO321227

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
28
Reaction score
12
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Hi! Can you tell me in details the characteristics (attitude, etc) of your character? I think I can help in giving him/her the name and the kanji. :^_^
 
Top