Help me find this Naruto!

sHocK^

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 27, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hi everyone. I was not sure where to post this, so i'll try it up here, if this is the wrong place i'm really really sorry!

Well, i've downloaded a Rokudaime Naruto Avatar sometime ago, with Naruto using his necklace and the Hokage's Hat. It's a very cool fanart picture and unfortunatelly i've lost it due to problems on my HD.

So, i have a small "piece" of it i could capture from my MSN cache folder. But the MSN program cuts the Image to fit the space on the avatar, so it lost the hat and necklace part ;/

I've looked on google and deviantart but i could not find the Entire picture again, with the Hat and Necklace, so, if anyone here have it, or have saw it somewhere, please link it to me! I would be very happy!

Here is a small part of the picture:



I Appreciate any help on finding this picture. THANKS a LOT for your time and sorry if this is the wrong section =P

Cheers
 

Shindou

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
94
Reaction score
40
Gender
Hidden
Country
Poland
is this a whole image?

 

sHocK^

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 27, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
is this a whole image?

YESSS
YESS
YESSSSSSSSSSSS

THATS IT

I don't know if there is a bigger one, but that one you linked is EXACTLY the one i had before having Hard Disk problems.

Thank you SO MUCHHH

IM SO HAPPY =D

Thanks a lot Shindou, really! :D:D
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
great job
 
Top