- Joined
- Sep 1, 2007
- Messages
- 36
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey guys,
I need your help in remembering some details about CT.
Basically I used to watch what I believe to be the Originial CT anime(128 episodes) as a kid in Iran, between the ages of 12-15.
I am now 26 and over the last few years I've been trying to gather information about CT for myself, and tryin to match up actual information about CT with what was at times poorly translated episodes. for example Roberto was portraied to be Tsubasa's uncle(his dads brother) in the Iranian translation.
The problem I have is that there are certain events that happened in the anime that I watched that I can't seem to find any mention of in the manga or on these forums, and that's where i need your help in pointing out to me in which episode of the manga certain events happened.
I haven't read all the Edited Mangas from these forums so, the answers I need are probably in there, I just haven't read enough.
Most my questions relate to matches that take place before the elemantry school tournament.
Examples :
1.
I remember the shutetsu Trio against Nankatsu on 2 seprate occasions.
The first time they passed the ball between them very first, so fast the GK couldn't keep his eye on the ball, and they would score.
After this match the Nankatsu GK went and trained hard and had multiple people kicking balls at him at once, and he went through this sequence where he closed his eyes and he could hear which one had the ball, and so he figures out how to stop them,
but then the second time they meet, the shutetsu trio have a new technique, they still pass the ball very fast, but then they kick it into the air and all 3 start to rotate mid air, and the GK doesn't know who has the ball.
But then GK figures out that if he stands on the top bar of the goals, he then has the advantage needed to see where the ball is and stop the shots.
2.
I remember in leading up to the elementary school finals, Nankatsu played a few different teams,
One team for example, roberto made the team all wear metal ankle weights, and they then got stronger and were able to beat this team of very big and strong players in the rain, cause the mud was like the ankle weights.
There was another match that they played against a school where the whole field was computerised, and they had earphones and the computer told them how to play,
in the end Tusbasa figured out that if they play differently to how the computer thinks they will play, the computer will get mixed up.
I'm trying to figure out roughly when the above events happen in the Manga, they have happened around the same time?
Sorry if some of the events I am describing are wrong, or have some how mixed up in my mind with other events.
I appreciate your help.
Sam
I need your help in remembering some details about CT.
Basically I used to watch what I believe to be the Originial CT anime(128 episodes) as a kid in Iran, between the ages of 12-15.
I am now 26 and over the last few years I've been trying to gather information about CT for myself, and tryin to match up actual information about CT with what was at times poorly translated episodes. for example Roberto was portraied to be Tsubasa's uncle(his dads brother) in the Iranian translation.
The problem I have is that there are certain events that happened in the anime that I watched that I can't seem to find any mention of in the manga or on these forums, and that's where i need your help in pointing out to me in which episode of the manga certain events happened.
I haven't read all the Edited Mangas from these forums so, the answers I need are probably in there, I just haven't read enough.
Most my questions relate to matches that take place before the elemantry school tournament.
Examples :
1.
I remember the shutetsu Trio against Nankatsu on 2 seprate occasions.
The first time they passed the ball between them very first, so fast the GK couldn't keep his eye on the ball, and they would score.
After this match the Nankatsu GK went and trained hard and had multiple people kicking balls at him at once, and he went through this sequence where he closed his eyes and he could hear which one had the ball, and so he figures out how to stop them,
but then the second time they meet, the shutetsu trio have a new technique, they still pass the ball very fast, but then they kick it into the air and all 3 start to rotate mid air, and the GK doesn't know who has the ball.
But then GK figures out that if he stands on the top bar of the goals, he then has the advantage needed to see where the ball is and stop the shots.
2.
I remember in leading up to the elementary school finals, Nankatsu played a few different teams,
One team for example, roberto made the team all wear metal ankle weights, and they then got stronger and were able to beat this team of very big and strong players in the rain, cause the mud was like the ankle weights.
There was another match that they played against a school where the whole field was computerised, and they had earphones and the computer told them how to play,
in the end Tusbasa figured out that if they play differently to how the computer thinks they will play, the computer will get mixed up.
I'm trying to figure out roughly when the above events happen in the Manga, they have happened around the same time?
Sorry if some of the events I am describing are wrong, or have some how mixed up in my mind with other events.
I appreciate your help.
Sam