Done Help with a sentence

Dancing wind

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
12
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hello everyone! I haven't posted here for a long while.

Can you help me with a sentence? I'm not sure I got it right. The context is that both the speaker and the girl with him are naked because their clothes got wet and they're waiting for them to dry.

俺はいいけど彼女まで素直に裸になんなくても
この状態じゃ何話していいか。。。

My translation attempt: "I'm fine but even if she didn't undress obediently...is it alright no matter what I say in this situation?"

Thank you in advance!
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
[QUOTE="Dancing wind, post: 4209630, member: 52553"
俺はいいけど彼女まで素直に裸になんなくても
この状態じゃ何話していいか。。。

My translation attempt: "I'm fine but even if she didn't undress obediently...is it alright no matter what I say in this situation?"[/QUOTE]

彼女まで ... なくても
even if she didn't ---> she didn't need to/have to ....

何話していいか...
...is it alright no matter what I say?" ---> I don't know what to talk about/say to her ... / or start with "What should I ..
 

OKfarm

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
72
Reaction score
49
Age
49
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
俺はいいけど彼女まで素直に裸になんなくても
I don't care about being naked,but she need not to be naked with no resistance.

この状態じゃ何話していいか。。。
I don't know what to say in this situation...
 
Top