- Joined
- Dec 27, 2009
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Could someone please help me with some sentences?
Context - The man keeps insulting the woman so she got really annoyed.
My translation:
感情に任せてギャンギャン騒ぐな
Don't let your emotions get carried away and lose your cool.
騒いでません!
I'm not losing my cool!
いいや騒いだね ケンカをふっかけるみたいにぼくに突っかかってきた
You are. You flared up at me like you were picking a fight.
I can't work out what ギャンギャン騒ぐ means.
もっと緊張感を持ってやってください
This is from a completely unrelated manga.
Context: A boy is telling this to his senpai in the orchestra club because they keep making a mistake in the same place when playing a piece of music. There is a contest coming up. The senpai think he is really conceited.
Translation: Please feel more anxious.
Thank you
Context - The man keeps insulting the woman so she got really annoyed.
My translation:
感情に任せてギャンギャン騒ぐな
Don't let your emotions get carried away and lose your cool.
騒いでません!
I'm not losing my cool!
いいや騒いだね ケンカをふっかけるみたいにぼくに突っかかってきた
You are. You flared up at me like you were picking a fight.
I can't work out what ギャンギャン騒ぐ means.
もっと緊張感を持ってやってください
This is from a completely unrelated manga.
Context: A boy is telling this to his senpai in the orchestra club because they keep making a mistake in the same place when playing a piece of music. There is a contest coming up. The senpai think he is really conceited.
Translation: Please feel more anxious.
Thank you


