Question Help...

Khaenn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
First, I congratulate them on this wonderful community.

My doubt is this, I am a writer, live in Colombia and I write in Spanish. If I wanted to write a fanfic for this place, I must write it in English or I might write it in Spanish? :tem
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Oh welcome ^^

Well, be my guest to write in any language you feel comfortable with. We don't limit that, just maybe put [Spanish] in the title to be clear ^^ Although I said that, most of the members here speak English, so if you can write in English, all the better ^^ Means more readers for you.

Feel free to create the fanfic here:
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84
 

Khaenn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
I supposed it, will try to write in English but I will still have it difficult. Though I am accustomed to write in Spanish, will see that I do.

Thank you for solving my doubt.
 
Top