Misc Attempt help

ris-b

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
40
Reaction score
32
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
hi. I know i made some misstakes but i whant help whit one thing. How do I clean in frame 3 the shining ball under the helmet and all the lines around the border of frame 3. And while your at it rate the clean if you dont mind

 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm assuming that you replaced all the grays? The rest of the scan looks shitty however, all the speedlines have been killed, the only way to fix them is to redraw them all by hand.

Don't overlevel as well, to compenstate for having to do less manual work on the whites and blacks, it's better to underlevel slightly, and then do the manual work. There's no easy way out in cleaning, unfortunately.

Overall, about a MQ.
 

ris-b

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
40
Reaction score
32
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
ok thx
 
Top