

You can never understand the complexities of scav's social life.I actually do!
I think i can grasp itYou can never understand the complexities of scav's social life.

You can never understand the complexities of scav's social life.


I gave you because I want! You can't boss me!No need to give it 5 star, because i gave yours. Not my poiint on doing that and i don't really care![]()

Where did that come from???everybody can draw a penis
jorp, can you draw?



I'll do the same, scav.what about mine?![]()

I wanna see something you've drawn or painted or made!
It's much likely one of the things i am worst at ... everything that needs some imaginations, like drawing, writing are my weak points!
You can't expect much from me on those fields!![]()

No. CONFESSION -> I didn't even master paint ...Do you have paint shop, gimp, photoshop or the likes on your computer?

Children rarely draw penis when they draw people.....what kid never drew a penis? talking bout the boys ofc![]()
I am absolutely disaster ... plus i am really disorganized when it comes to this kinda stuff ... for example, back at 8th grade we had to make a chess game ... you don't wanna see how mine ended lookingI wanna see something you've drawn or painted or made!![]()
!
so u never drew a penis on your desk when you were kid?Children rarely draw penis when they draw people.....
