I was like that some years ago ... but instead of raising my arm i would answer even if that teacher didn't want me toI can just picture jorped doing that in class. hahahahaha
Yea might as well go with the sugoi team then.

I was like that some years ago ... but instead of raising my arm i would answer even if that teacher didn't want me toI can just picture jorped doing that in class. hahahahaha
Yea might as well go with the sugoi team then.

I am going to bed.
DDdid u pick an onion head? or u're not for it? any alternative?I am going to bed.
The teacher must've ignored you after a couple of times, no?I was like that some years ago ... but instead of raising my arm i would answer even if that teacher didn't want me to![]()
![]()
I am never changing my avatar.what about lawl and DD. didn't hear a word from them![]()
man u're not fun. not like you gonna stay with that foreverI am never changing my avatar.
You are the same as me.man u're not fun. not like you gonna stay with that forever
Teachers .. plural ... they got kinda mad, and they even called my mother and talked to her so i wouldn't be like thatgd night digi
The teacher must've ignored you after a couple of times, no?


heh how we're the same?You are the same as me.
so who's for the sugoiii team, put your hands up?


Night DD!I am going to bed.

That's true.You joined mafia game and then quit when we picked ppg theme, you didn't want to change your avatar, just like me right now.
dude power puff girl and mafia?You joined mafia game and then quit when we picked ppg theme, you didn't want to change your avatar, just like me right now.
gimme a breakNerd!I was like that some years ago ... but instead of raising my arm i would answer even if that teacher didn't want me to![]()
![]()

It was awesome.dude power puff girl and mafia?gimme a break




I wish i was like this nowadays ... would make my student life so much easierNerd!![]()
