Scav actually contained himself yesterday in the sense that he actually had something to talk about whereas on any other occasion it's just random spam. 
Oh yea onion head sets!

Oh yea onion head sets!





Check the amount of posts he has on this thread, and at the previous oneThe scavenger, I see.



Check the amount of posts he has on this thread, and at the previous oneThe scavenger, I see.


So here I am, as promised.
Now entertain me![]()






Hmm, maybe i will do it ... but won't promiseOkay let's make a deal dude: Watch episode 47 and if you still don't want to watch it I won't bug you ever again k?![]()



don't use the same argument over and over againHmm, maybe i will do it ... but won't promise
Plus i know the manga ...
---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------
gotta go now .. see you later Niichan![]()
you're such a meanie 

i always do high quality spamScav actually contained himself yesterday in the sense that he actually had something to talk about whereas on any other occasion it's just random spam.
Oh yea onion head sets!![]()
so when you gonna start working on the onion set? got some new idea? 
oh niichan where are they in the story with the HxH anime?Oh god no, thanks
that being said
watch new Hunter x Hunter anime![]()
In the middle of the Yorkshin arc, Uvo got killed and the spiders requiem just startedoh niichan where are they in the story with the HxH anime?



Yeah exactly. I tell you Madhouse is doing such an awesome job with the Yorkshin Arc, just like jorp I would recommend you watch episode 47 to see how awesome it is.that's before they got in the game?![]()
Well when you've finished watching the more than 50 episodes they will probably have reached the gamehaha dunnot, i was planning to pick up the anime when they start the game, and to drop it when the ants start. I think the Ants arc is the downfall of HxH
you're missing something awesome, I would recommend to start watching now 