THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME TITLE CAN YOU BLAME HER?

He is right.THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME TITLE CAN YOU BLAME HER?







PfffI think she has the best idea
Losers![]()



She trolled me and Scav well, indeedOh come on, that avatar is waaaay better than those old Onionheads![]()

You want xi0 only for yourself?jorped he's just trying to hurrdurr her![]()

lol i think she didn't send it, she's just trolling. otw she's out of the sugoi teamShe trolled me and Scav well, indeed![]()
Oh, I love Asuka but I found some onion head that is more like me.
What about Asuka's?![]()

who want what? O_oYou want xi0 only for yourself?![]()
But I was only trolling.I think she has the best idea
Losers![]()


To what?jorped he's just trying to hurrdurr her![]()

ask himTatasugoi said:To what?![]()

I just trolled you guys here, I sent the real onion head to Bugz.lol i think she didn't send it, she's just trolling. otw she's out of the sugoi team

i know u wouldn't do thatI just trolled you guys here, I sent the real onion head to Bugz.![]()
