jorped he's just trying to hurrdurr her![]()
Scav?You want xi0 only for yourself?![]()

jorped he's just trying to hurrdurr her![]()
Scav?You want xi0 only for yourself?![]()

You said it first, you explain.ask him![]()


Your brain too, she0.Ask who?
Lol, you guys spamming have melt your brains.![]()



I was too. I think we have the same level of confusion hereYour brain too, she0.
I was asking him about "hurrdurr".![]()

I'm the sanest person in this conversation.You guys need to pace yourself...there's no train of thought coming from you two. Forget lawlette, he never had one
---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------
I was too. I think we have the same level of confusion here![]()

I'm the sanest person in this conversation.![]()

We're not talking about in general, I mean our mental states in regard to whatever the hell just happenedI'm the sanest person in this conversation.![]()




it was an interesting match, without a doubt but it's just unbelievable how the whole team failed so miserably after playing so damn good for 60 minutes
neither the manager nor the players had an explanation, it's the first time that has happened in all of germany's football history XDMy friend told me about it ... and i think when you were on skype i saw you saying germany was leading by 3-0 ... never thought it would end like that LOL O.oHaha take germany, they were leading with 4 -0 against sweden and in the end it was a 4 -4it was an interesting match, without a doubt but it's just unbelievable how the whole team failed so miserably after playing so damn good for 60 minutes
neither the manager nor the players had an explanation, it's the first time that has happened in all of germany's football history XD
yeah but it was still ridiculous. We played so well and then Sweden made a lucky shot (there was a foul before but the referee didn't see). Then our goalkeeper made a huge, huge mistake and it was 4 -2. I think that was when it began, the players started to get in a state of panic and everything started to go wrong. You can't blame one man but if I had to choose a catalyser then it would be the referee (two goals with clear fouls before) and our goalkeeper (it was kind of his own goal, the ball was "rolling towards him from the side, touched his leg/shoe and went inMy friend told me about it ... and i think when you were on skype i saw you saying germany was leading by 3-0 ... never thought it would end like that LOL O.o
But it was against Sweden which is prolly the hardest on your group after you guys, right?
). Truly a game I will never forget.


Pff such a short answer
did you consider watching the episode?![]()


But second place won't escapeWow Germany blew it......I watched the Northern Ireland and Portugal match because Poland England was postponed, and damn Northern Ireland defended like crazy they really deserved that result. Portugal is 3rd in the group now.
