- Joined
- Jul 21, 2012
- Messages
- 3,913
- Reaction score
- 1,281
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Ok Ima read my magi chapters and go sleep, cya 


diablooooo.europe,us, or?What? O.õ
Ahhh ic, I right now can't play anything that resembles a MMORPG or my studies will go downhill xDdiablooooo.europe,us, or?
same, i keep it to minimum...Ahhh ic, I right now can't play anything that resembles a MMORPG or my studies will go downhill xD
But I played D1 and D2 specially Diablo 1 ^^
Maybe in January I will start playing Diablo 3 T_Tsame, i keep it to minimum...
i will start work in Jan hahaMaybe in January I will start playing Diablo 3 T_T
....
neeeee...... well its an assasin job so it quite funWork? in January? I feel sorry for you man =\

Playing games again?neeeee...... well its an assasin job so it quite fun![]()


blame ur song.....All the males on mh r willing to go go for u...watch ur butt now...Its not safe anymorewin thread is becoming gay![]()

lol you gotta catch upi don't read the breaker since the breaker new waves was around chapter 30 i think.
breaker wasn't nothing special imo :/

