u got it babewith lawlette thousand years of pain = thousand years of pleasure
u got it babewith lawlette thousand years of pain = thousand years of pleasure



we r the founder of yaoi religion..... Business partners if i must saylawlett how come u're not friend with Asc?
i remember she used to post a lot in lawlett's thread, dunnot what happened
thenwhy should i be mad? it's a blessing that she stopped posting in your thread. the 2 of you gathered in a thread will bring the apocalypse upon us

No, I did have fun, in many times that I tried (because I practiced) I only laughed.I think scav had 100 times more fun in this challenge than tata.

Should have posted those ones!No, I did have fun, in many times that I tried (because I practiced) I only laughed.![]()
Yeah, would be funny.Should have posted those ones!


