what going on?
here i thought at least for today i wouldn't had any one "pestering" me :/
what going on?
here i thought at least for today i wouldn't had any one "pestering" me :/


but you're my bro so I need to visit this thread regularly 



I am also feeling pretty tired today ... and have you took any medicament for it?I have a headachebut you're my bro so I need to visit this thread regularly
![]()






Nah I haven't, won't use any as long as things don't get too bad. It's getting better now so I guess it's okay.I am also feeling pretty tired today ... and have you took any medicament for it?![]()

I see, lets hope you don't need.Nah I haven't, won't use any as long as things don't get too bad. It's getting better now so I guess it's okay.
What about you?![]()

I never take meds ... i was asking niichan if he did because he has headach thoughu guys take meds when ur tired? what are you? 100 years old?