oh yeah headache sucks...Pain is not that unbearbale but you cant function really..I never take meds ... i was asking niichan if he did because he has headach though

oh yeah headache sucks...Pain is not that unbearbale but you cant function really..I never take meds ... i was asking niichan if he did because he has headach though



hes pretty good, but not the awesome for me. I am usually into psychopathsNo Killua?![]()

he is.If someone almost stabs u in the head will u run away? I would but the guy was just psycho at that momentNoticed that ... but Gon no psyco![]()


he is.If someone almost stabs u in the head will u run away? I would but the guy was just psycho at that moment![]()

guy guys?... damn if only guy guys were posting on the win thread in stead of here..![]()
here Kull fan
... damn if only guy guys were posting on the win thread in stead of here..![]()

you guys* ^^
