Oct 21, 2012 #1,541 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country The Rock. Dude. THE ROCK!
Oct 21, 2012 #1,542 Lawl Po Bia The OMO King伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 11,478 Reaction score 14,406 Country jorp breastuke in your sig reminds me of someone from other manga..... help me to realize whom
Oct 21, 2012 #1,543 jorped The True NinjaMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 20, 2010 Messages 6,139 Reaction score 4,703 Gender Male Country Bugzee said: The Rock. Dude. THE ROCK! Click to expand... Ok lawlett-kun said: jorp breastuke in your sig reminds me of someone from other manga..... help me to realize whom Click to expand... No idea
Bugzee said: The Rock. Dude. THE ROCK! Click to expand... Ok lawlett-kun said: jorp breastuke in your sig reminds me of someone from other manga..... help me to realize whom Click to expand... No idea
Oct 21, 2012 #1,544 Lawl Po Bia The OMO King伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 11,478 Reaction score 14,406 Country ooooh that woman from OP shes in the crew of BB
Oct 21, 2012 #1,545 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country
Oct 21, 2012 #1,546 jorped The True NinjaMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 20, 2010 Messages 6,139 Reaction score 4,703 Gender Male Country This one? Bugzee said: Click to expand... Sorry for disappointing you :/
Oct 21, 2012 #1,547 Lawl Po Bia The OMO King伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 11,478 Reaction score 14,406 Country yes
Oct 21, 2012 #1,548 jorped The True NinjaMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 20, 2010 Messages 6,139 Reaction score 4,703 Gender Male Country I think Sasuke is prettier
Oct 21, 2012 #1,549 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country Ok folks~ I've finished up the first set. I'll try and finish these asap. Scav Avatar - http://imageshack.us/f/526/scavengeronionavatarbyj.jpg/ Signature - http://imageshack.us/f/849/scavengeronionsigbyjdm.jpg/ Hope you like it!
Ok folks~ I've finished up the first set. I'll try and finish these asap. Scav Avatar - http://imageshack.us/f/526/scavengeronionavatarbyj.jpg/ Signature - http://imageshack.us/f/849/scavengeronionsigbyjdm.jpg/ Hope you like it!
Oct 21, 2012 #1,550 scav MH's Most Passionate Member伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Oct 25, 2010 Messages 11,919 Reaction score 10,372 Gender Hidden Country haha hell yeah i like it, ill wait after the MR punishment period to wear it
Oct 21, 2012 #1,551 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country Up to you dude. I'm going to change sigs first once I get round to doing my one. I'll just keep the avatar for the MR punishment. The rule this round was strictly avatars only so~
Up to you dude. I'm going to change sigs first once I get round to doing my one. I'll just keep the avatar for the MR punishment. The rule this round was strictly avatars only so~
Oct 21, 2012 #1,552 scav MH's Most Passionate Member伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Oct 25, 2010 Messages 11,919 Reaction score 10,372 Gender Hidden Country well better if we all change at the same period
Oct 21, 2012 #1,553 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country Yea, it'll look better that way. =D
Oct 21, 2012 #1,554 scav MH's Most Passionate Member伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Oct 25, 2010 Messages 11,919 Reaction score 10,372 Gender Hidden Country who else is into it? jorped, tata, matzik and you?
Oct 21, 2012 #1,555 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country Yea I think that's it so far. I got Matzik's onion yesterday. Dunno if she still wants to go with the "Maso Kitty" label though.
Yea I think that's it so far. I got Matzik's onion yesterday. Dunno if she still wants to go with the "Maso Kitty" label though.
Oct 21, 2012 #1,556 scav MH's Most Passionate Member伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Oct 25, 2010 Messages 11,919 Reaction score 10,372 Gender Hidden Country
Oct 21, 2012 #1,557 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country She did specifically say "Be careful about my name okay?" So yeah I dunno whether to just stick with the username or the kitty label.
She did specifically say "Be careful about my name okay?" So yeah I dunno whether to just stick with the username or the kitty label.
Oct 21, 2012 #1,558 scav MH's Most Passionate Member伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Oct 25, 2010 Messages 11,919 Reaction score 10,372 Gender Hidden Country she doesn't want the "maso" part but without the nickname its not funny
Oct 21, 2012 #1,559 digitaldude MH's Funniest Member有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Mar 5, 2009 Messages 4,776 Reaction score 11,674 Gender Hidden Country good work bugzee.
Oct 21, 2012 #1,560 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country I see what you mean. Well I did ask her and she didn't make it clear to me about said name so it'll do.
I see what you mean. Well I did ask her and she didn't make it clear to me about said name so it'll do.