Hai Matzik!
So what colour is this sexy dress you speak of?
So what colour is this sexy dress you speak of?
kayUmm i would like but i can't , have to wake up early tomorrow T_T
Some other day and you have to talk with me through skype![]()


who? bakajin?
yupHai Matzik!
So what colour is this sexy dress you speak of?



SorryOk I'll leave you two love birds on ya own. Good luck on skype.![]()

Um i have a few . One is black , one is white , one has a set of colors like blue , pink, white . Things like that .Hai Matzik!
So what colour is this sexy dress you speak of?


PLEASE DO! HE DESERVES IT!!!THANK YOU!
SHUT UP YOU CANT' MAKE UP FOR THIS ERROR!
I'mma fk up your signature.
You hate me? Why?PLEASE DO! HE DESERVES IT!!!
OMG BUGZEE you're officially my new favorite user on MH!!!

His current punishment set is beyond epic glorification of where his true heart lies so in a way you could say he has taught himself what redemption really is. I wonder what's next for him...madara x danzouPLEASE DO! HE DESERVES IT!!!
OMG BUGZEE you're officially my new favorite user on MH!!!

He went all "how could you not know THE ROCK QUOTES MANNN
" when I said THE ROCK! <_<Sorryhow could you not know THE ROCK QUOTES MANNN
... but if you give me a chance, i can learn 
lol no you don't xD just my attention xDD
@JORP just for that I’m gonna take this -have no idea wat but an object nonetheless-, shine it up real nice, turn it side ways, and stick it straight up your candy ass!
xD



