Here comes the spam :derp - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
fullfledge 18yo D:
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
oh did u start college?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm going to, at least I pretend to :3c
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
loool, so what are u going to study? sexology ?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
There, a fast made signature. I said fast but still gave a lot of work lol
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
weird sig, doesn't suit your nickname and you avy
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
loool, so what are u going to study? sexology ?
Hummm I think I'm going to go to france and start a cult of satan there. What do you think about that?

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

weird sig, doesn't suit your nickname and you avy
She is sugoi though :hurr
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Here comes the spam :derp

Hi everyone!

My name it's Jorped,my virtual name that is :p and after so long, i finally decided to say "I love you, Tatasugoi!" in this thread.
Feel free to ask me about all her good traits, all the things I love about her, wich are so many btw, I have all my life and many posts to enumerate them all.
OH.MY.GOD. :faint
This is so beautiful, portuga!!! :wtf
I'm speechless! :x3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No it doesn't. Not at all. Never.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
You sure are acting high and mighty :o
I am not :o, but as niichan said since i am his friend i can act like that :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top