[move]
[/move]
I actually don't like it muchI'm eating lasagna, wants some?![]()

Well you never know with all the technological advancement.Of course I know! I'm not a vampire.![]()
jorped she's trying to confess her love; dont make it hard for her![]()
Sugoiiiii![]()

Are you insane?I actually don't like it much![]()


But I don't want to live forever.Well you never know with all the technological advancement.
I'll take jorped then.....sloppy seconds is my favorite.

"? 
Someone who does that just because i don't share the same love for a specific food, doesn't deserve my love anywayAre you insane?
I guess I don't love you anymore, you can be with DD.![]()

If you wanna have this kinda talk, plz pull 100% into it!Okay forever is a bit extreme but for how long you wanna live?
You're helping scav troll me!You preferred if i said ""?
![]()

I was joking, silly. It's because it's interesting you and DD together.Someone who does that just because i don't share the same love for a specific food, doesn't deserve my love anyway![]()
![]()

40 years is enough for me.Okay forever is a bit extreme but for how long you wanna live?
[mover]If you wanna have this kinda talk, plz pull 100% into it!
Thx you DDI'll take jorped then.....sloppy seconds is my favorite.

Long enough to achieve my goals.You're helping scav troll me!
I was joking, silly. It's because it's interesting you and DD together.
---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------
40 years is enough for me.
What about you?
What goals do you have?Long enough to achieve my goals.

I can't refuse what you said ... cuz if i didYou're helping scav troll me!![]()

Yeah ... it's SugoiI was joking, silly. It's because it's interesting you and DD together.![]()


Really?40 years is enough for me.
What about you?

To stop a crimeWhat goals do you have?
Interesting ... we have some stuff in common.To stop a crime
To marry
To have a daughter
To go to space as a tourist
To publish a manga
to influence the world in some way
there are more but these are the main ones.
I can't refuse what you said ... cuz if i did![]()

Yeah ... it's Sugoi
You 2 would be a beautiful couple.
Yeah. I think being old sucks. Idk if I can deal with it.Really?![]()
---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------
DD is so romantic! I think is the first guy I know that says wants to get married. Cute!To stop a crime
To marry
To have a daughter
To go to space as a tourist
To publish a manga
to influence the world in some way
there are more but these are the main ones.![]()