Because he doesn't love you back?No I actually quietly resent jorped but I don't tell him.

Because he doesn't love you back?No I actually quietly resent jorped but I don't tell him.

You are having fun with this, aren't you D:Because he doesn't love you back?![]()
Yeah! LONG LIVE THE CARROT!and God and our views on life are opposite, but we do like carrot juice...

A little bit, yeah.You are having fun with this, aren't you D:



No, I think he really wants you under his sheets.DD just trolled me![]()

you know that i wouldn't want that though.No, I think he really wants you under his sheets.![]()
You didn't pm me.I pmed that everyone jorped.

You didn't pm me.![]()

But you too wants the same. Family, fight the crime and etc. Maybe you would be perfect together.you know that i wouldn't want that though.

What? You're so mad at me today.

Ooooh!Tata the yaoi pic...remember?

though i wouldn't want that with another man. And fight crime? I just hope that if the time comes, i wouldn't fuck anyone by being my cowardice ... i think there's nothing more honorable, than someone that puts other people in front of him.But you too wants the same. Family, fight the crime and etc. Maybe you would be perfect together.![]()
I'm joking silly!though i wouldn't want that with another man. And fight crime? I just hope that if the time comes, i wouldn't fuck anyone by being my cowardice ... i think there's nothing more honorable, than someone that puts other people in front of him.

You didn't get what i meant with that?What? You're so mad at me today.![]()


Oh, jealous!You didn't get what i meant with that?
And i am not mad with you![]()




I think you didn't get what i meantOh, jealous!
Ok!![]()


Yeah, scav and DD is gone I guess.This thread got slow.
