121 posts ... 


I guess the questions was:
Oh shit, I thought about it in vain.I found it...

When?You ignored me ... now think![]()


Yeah, I know.I already linked him the survey.....



I don't care about politics to be honest.Jorped what is your political position?
I do think so, yes. I don't know if I'll ever meet that person, but it exists.Do you think there is a perfect person out there for you?
Something like an atheist. I aaalways forget how it's called, but it's basically when you think that God could possibly exist, but even if he did, you wouldn't care.Are you theist or atheist?
5/10. I see it as a failed experiment of nature. Humans just don't fit into the natural cycle, they disrupt it. Other than that, we're a fun and interesting race. I like being a human, even though our lives have no actual meaning.If you had to give humanity a rating on a scale out of ten, how would you rate it?
Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier.If you had to offer me one piece of advice, what would it be?
Can't think of anything. I'd probably spend the time discussing my problems hoping to come out as a better human with a clearer image of his own self.Picture this scenario. You are stuck in a room with your clone for one hour, after the hour is over the clone will disappear and no one will know what happened in the room, what would you do with the clone?
I'm losing, I guess I'll lose the next round.I think it ends in 1 day!


Agnosticism.Something like an atheist. I aaalways forget how it's called, but it's basically when you think that God could possibly exist, but even if he did, you wouldn't care.

Yeah, doesn't know if there is or there isn't god, and don't worry about it too. I think it's the same.No tata agnostic doesn't know whether there is a God, Googlez doesn't care.
Yeah, in the animals and plant, nature basically has a give and take system. We only take, though. We're basically aliens to this planet.And animals life have meaning?![]()
Right, that one!Agnosticism.
Kinda like me.
You guys...Yeah, in the animals and plant, nature basically has a give and take system. We only take, though. We're basically aliens to this planet.
Right, that one!
You sound like mr smith from the matrix...Yeah, in the animals and plant, nature basically has a give and take system. We only take, though. We're basically aliens to this planet.
You're right, we're not in the food chain too.Yeah, in the animals and plant, nature basically has a give and take system. We only take, though. We're basically aliens to this planet.
See, DD! I'm right.Right, that one!
