Sorry, but don't understand what you mean with that.Yeah, in the animals and plant, nature basically has a give and take system. We only take, though. We're basically aliens to this planet.
Sorry, but don't understand what you mean with that.Yeah, in the animals and plant, nature basically has a give and take system. We only take, though. We're basically aliens to this planet.
You should. The first one is pretty good.Really? Never watched that movie.
He means we have no predators.....soon we will exhaust all planets resources and doom us all!!!!!!!Sorry, but don't understand what you mean with that.
No you are not but whatever if he self identifies that way then I guess he is agnostic.You're right, we're not in the food chain too.
See, DD! I'm right.![]()
This is just laughable ... if out of nowhere aliens with higher technology appeared, and their purpose was just to eat us, i would like to see if you were "oh well, at least we are finally the prey"He means we have no predators.....soon we will exhaust all planets resources and doom us all!!!!!!!
Not only about predators. We're apathetic monkeys. All animals relate to the nature, some squirrels plants and etc.He means we have no predators.....soon we will exhaust all planets resources and doom us all!!!!!!!
Will do.Wait, I think I started watching it once, but barely paid attention and then it got too confusing.You should. The first one is pretty good.
Though I'm not worrying about the planet. Wait, there's a perfect video to explain what I'm thinking.He means we have no predators.....soon we will exhaust all planets resources and doom us all!!!!!!!
What are you talking about, DD?tata most people when they watch movies don't care if people are killed but when a dog dies they get sad, even happens to me!

Yeah, you need to pay attention.Will do.Wait, I think I started watching it once, but barely paid attention and then it got too confusing.
No, I'm talking about how they relate to nature.you called humans apathetic and I responded.

don't know ... and i am serious.Why is this thread still allowed?
Are you calling us dumb?We are having semi intelligent discussion here evol.

Why it wouldn't be?don't know ... and i am serious.

Poor portuga.Only jorped.
