whenever I come catch up with this thread
a little part of me dies on the inside
DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING DIE?!??!?!
T_T
a little part of me dies on the inside
DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING DIE?!??!?!
T_T
T_T
*

her name is Sakura, and yesterday DD's asked me if i wanted to be Naruto or Sasuke ... i said Sasuke![]()





oy jorped lets have 100 post exactly in the win thread. 98 and we keep the 2 last for the spam fest at 1500![]()
fine by me 



I've always liked that old manBetter than the first, without a doubt. God I even felt sympathy towards Carl's mother even though I felt she was an annoying bit** last season.
The last part was so fucking awesome ... dude, you know what i am talking about!!!!!!!And the prisoners...![]()

and Hershel
coming back, yesI've always liked that old man
