That was what i was saying at firstOmg!
I was saying that I'm too far to be your girl.

That's why i apologized to my sensei

That was what i was saying at firstOmg!
I was saying that I'm too far to be your girl.



When? Where?That was what i was saying at first
That's why i apologized to my sensei![]()


Lol! I did something similar once!http://mangadrawing.net/users/imagecache/image_display/katori/image/******-kamen-shirai-kuroko.24fee561e345d5a6da9981aab852b6b8-14500.jpg

When? Where?
He's not a senseiiii.![]()
I really failed sensei![]()

No, you didn't say what I said about being too far.

I said i failed ... because you said thatNo, you didn't say what I said about being too far.![]()



But it's not my fault.I said i failed ... because you said that![]()

I didn't said it wasBut it's not my fault.![]()

ya, surethe world is small, invite her jorped![]()


And it's not your fault too.I didn't said it was![]()

It is, i should had listen my senseiAnd it's not your fault too.![]()

How? He didn't say anything useful.It is, i should had listen my sensei![]()

But i do like to believe he had the solution on his palmsHow? He didn't say anything useful.![]()

But i do like to believe he had the solution on his palms![]()

tsss, i gave him nice adviceHow? He didn't say anything useful.![]()
Yeah, right! And I'm blond.tsss, i gave him nice advice


... i will be off for a couple of days, till then don't spam much this place.
