Here comes the spam :derp - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Anyway guys, really late here, i am starting to feel weak, so i gotta go :bye ... i will be off for a couple of days, till then don't spam much this place.
And this goes for sensei ... and shatters heart :derp
Why are you going to be off for days? :pout

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

rope, handcuff, webcam, sex phone etc.... i give many useful advice :hmph
:fail
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:dancin
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
He already left us! :waah

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

ah come on tata, tell me what is bad on the advice i listed above and tell me why :derp
I won't, I'm too sad now! :scry
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
well i know you miss him but he went to sleep
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Cuz they are cool, before naruto existed I mean :teehee
here here!

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

TAT
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
haha yeah :rofl

The last part was so fucking awesome ... dude, you know what i am talking about!!!!!!! :arf


He is awesome indeed xDDD And having him with them will always be helpful, because of medical treatment ... though it will be hard for him without a leg to survive on such ferocious world as that D:
Yeah I know what you mean. And I believe it was the right thing to do :mono

It sure will but for now they're relatively safe at the prison. For now I'm glad he survived but I'm sure it will lead to problems at some point. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the clash with the governeur.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Jin and I ended up in a tie T_T
Now who will be the winner?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oi shamaco!

Avatar - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/jorpedoonionavatarbyjdm.jpg

Signature - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/72/jorpedoonionsigbyjdm.jpg/

Didn't really spend much time on figuring out the best kind of "background theme" for your onion. The original onion picture had a poorer quality compared to the others but I worked with it. Come to think of it, I should've used the "Shamaco" name in your sig instead of jorpedo. Oh well~ Next time. ;P

So I think it's Tatasu, Matzik and my one left. :hip

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Jin and I ended up in a tie T_T
Now who will be the winner?
Congrats man! :D

Why u sad? D=
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
nice work bugz :thumbs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top