She was trying to provoke me
She was trying to provoke me

She was?She was trying to provoke me

Asking if I like to lick. It depends on whatWhat?![]()

OHHhHHhHhhHhHhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAsking if I like to lick. It depends on what![]()

See how she disappeared?OHHhHHhHhhHhHhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH![]()


Either that or she got tired of your threadBut does that prove anything?![]()


wrong link
Nice play, i completely agree with what you said earlierEither that or she got tired of your thread
![]()

Then we're on the same wavelength......unless she was "tired"Nice play, i completely agree with what you said earlier![]()



I was sleepy you bear .See how she disappeared?![]()

Hold on... YOU HAVE AN EVIL TWIN?He isn't
And we are twins, so same age, obviously
I like how you didn't even put that option on your question![]()
D:Humm same wavelength... I see...
![]()
Who would know? You seemed hyper and extra naughty last nightI was sleepy you bear .![]()
Come on i'm on , i ain't running![]()

D:
Who would know? You seemed hyper and extra naughty last night
Come on you're on?![]()

D:
And stop annoying mat-swan, she is way more cooler than you bear!
