It seems soWe always miss each other![]()
I probably need to leave soon, otherwise I would ask you to get on skype![]()
oh well, some of these days we will have more luck

PM me next time you see me online, that i will log in there

It seems soWe always miss each other![]()
I probably need to leave soon, otherwise I would ask you to get on skype![]()
oh well, some of these days we will have more luck


You abuse that emoticon.D:
And stop annoying mat-swan, she is way more cooler than you bear!
I am on now as well, are you?![]()
I am on now , are you ?![]()

Great, right when I get back you log offIt seems so
PM me next time you see me online, that i will log in there![]()

Great, right when I get back you log off![]()


I think I'll respond with that each time she spams "Sigh". She does it for attention.






*decides to not support Matzik*xi0 ? Who is that ?![]()


No no you didn't get me .
It's just that what's with the name . He's bear after all![]()

