- Joined
- Jul 11, 2010
- Messages
- 3,855
- Reaction score
- 1,646
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Oh i just like to tease the bear . He's so cute sometimes especially when he tries to make the face of an intellectual or something 



Sorry to interrupt you, but when you try that, your face looks more likeI try to have an intellectual face?![]()


Alright, then I'll avoid using smileys!Sorry to interrupt you, but when you try that, your face looks more like
Not really. I guess only kaiten has one around here ...I try to have an intellectual face?![]()
But you don't even know what he looks likeNot really. I guess only kaiten has one around here ...
You do?But you don't even know what he looks like

But you don't even know what he looks like
D:Not really. I guess only kaiten has one around here ...
I've hung out with him before. Did it for a weekend even last March.You do?![]()
Oh, that's coolI've hung out with him before. Did it for a weekend even last March.

Milly was with us both times though...........Oh, that's cool![]()
What you mean?Milly was with us both times though...........

Well, goodsy was there. And sahu was there the first time.What you mean?![]()

Oh that sounds like a great meetingWell, goodsy was there. And sahu was there the first time.
![]()


[USER]sahugani[/USER]. Former Global mod who started in OP.Oh that sounds like a great meeting
Who's sahu though?![]()
You don't get the name Maso Kitty without having a hint of tease in ya...

Oh come on that pic i saw on FB is soooo funny loooolllI try to have an intellectual face?![]()

Okay? But what does it have to do with me trying to look intellectual?Oh come on that pic i saw on FB is soooo funny loooolll

You were doing an intellectual look?Okay? But what does it have to do with me trying to look intellectual?![]()
