Gary is trying to befriend Andre?
I'm not sure what to think....
I'm not sure what to think....
I don't get it. I wasn't aware we weren't friendly in the first placeGary is trying to befriend Andre?
I'm not sure what to think....

yes,me.I don't get it. I wasn't aware we weren't friendly in the first place
I think someone is jealous...
Oh, now you're acting like I exist?yes,me.
True, though I haven't seen you interact that much for a really long time.I don't get it. I wasn't aware we weren't friendly in the first place
I think someone is jealous...
IdgafNope... I only care for Andre and his deadly stare
We run into each other here and thereTrue, though I haven't seen you interact that much for a really long time.
And that's what I was hinting at....


We run into each other here and there
Oh, my apologies![]()


you think grizzler is a pitcher?
stay the fuck away from him you damn grizzly!![]()

...you never knowyou think grizzler is a pitcher?![]()



Your indifference makes me horny...but still, Idgafnot like we care
Your indifference makes me horny...but still, Idgaf
Your face is really out of place... That's... really out of place.....
but kinda funny.......
kinda...


I still have to make my special MGS sig and maybe change the ava a bit.lulu
---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------
@ theboss -
Classic mgs
/dies

