Here comes the spam :derp - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Don't poke me, Charlie's underling :3c
No! the only one I obey is farf-swan :hmph And if I'm in a good mood xD
And who is you to talk lol Niichan's underling :teehee
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
oh

No! the only one I obey is farf-swan :hmph And if I'm in a good mood xD
And who is you to talk lol Niichan's underling :teehee
Oh didn't know you were her underling :oh
She won't be much happy to see that :heh

Me and niichan are bros, nothing like that :hmph....
if that would be the case, niichan would be my underling :e3
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lawl is the same as always xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top