Here comes the spam :derp - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im learning the LOL ways but still long ways to go.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I just back home after all day at uni :-_-
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
THREAD REVIVE NO JUTSU :zomg

how are you doing bro?
I don't like that jutsu :noworry

I am doing ok ... been procrastinating a bit these last 2 days, but gonna start working hard soon :iik
What about you dude?~
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't like that jutsu :noworry

I am doing ok ... been procrastinating a bit these last 2 days, but gonna start working hard soon :iik
What about you dude?~
I read that you have some exams coming up, good luck dude! :shakefist

Doing fine, school keeps me busy and I'm a bit fed up. Can't wait to finally start working in a few month (August, most likely).

ofcourse.
:lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top