- Joined
- Jul 21, 2012
- Messages
- 3,913
- Reaction score
- 1,281
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Niichan do you like naruto? 


Is that a rhetoric question?Niichan do you like naruto?![]()

Is true that Judal is now the weakest Magi?he reads uchiha no sasuke no kawai desu ka shippuden no chikara

Are you unable to understand a question?So that is a no?
I see =s

a speculation based on nothingIs true that Judal is now the weakest Magi?![]()

I am?Are you unable to understand a question?![]()

based on the recent chaptersa speculation based on nothing![]()

No ^^ I wasnt really trolling you know D:as far as i remember we didn't see Judal there. If you want to troll more efficiently I can give you some tips.
I fear?I am?![]()

I dont.I fear?![]()

has nothing to do with power levels. And alladin never beat Judal, Ugo did.No ^^ I wasnt really trolling you know D:
Judal has beaten by aladdin with the solomon wisdom before, and now that aladdin is a fullfledge mage, judal wouldnt even stand a chance.
Scheherazade and Yunan are both off league, being one the leader of all Laem and the other the one that started the dungeon hunt.
He did with the solomon wisdomhas nothing to do with power levels. And alladin never beat Judal, Ugo did.
Now look who is trying to trollu lack solomon wisdom

no, its me being straightforwardNow look who is trying to troll![]()