Are you traveling to the usual place? I hope you have a lot of fun!Just like last year I will be away some weeks during august so he I don't fix the problem till then it will only be fixed around beginning of September. Yeah having no laptop sucks. I actually don't mind as much going working and wake up around 7:30 and only getting home at 19 because most days I would be too bored anyway with no laptop. At least this way I am making some cash even he it isn't much. Hope it doesn't cost me much to fix my laptop. Glad to hear you are doing fine. Hope you have a nice summer
![]()
And at least use your time without a laptop to study as much as you need

but wait, work? What are you working as? Or do you mean helping out your parents?
And I hope for a hot summer at your place too

I knew someone would react that way, you're as reliable as ever scav. Accept the broship









