psycho passWhat's PP?
psycho passWhat's PP?


Well if you say so then it has to be true I guessnot really. Yours is just bad.

Corrupting with what? Good anime?Niichan you manwhore!! Stop corrupting jorped.
a person who likes naruto has no say in anything.... And ZnT is not generic at allWell if you say so then it has to be true I guess![]()
Lewd thoughts about men!!

a person who likes naruto has no say in anything.... And ZnT is not generic at all
There's a difference in enjoying something and saying that it's good or great. I still enjoy Naruto but that has to do with a lot of things, yet I wouldn't call it great as a whole. Naruto has long lost the quality it used to deliver, that's it.a person who likes naruto has no say in anything.... And ZnT is not generic at all
I know you like it!DAMN U NIICHAN!
Well if you say so, the first five or so episodes were so boring I couldn't continue. Felt like your everyday generic setting and the characters were your usual stereotypes. That sister twist didn't surprise me either but meh, maybe it got better later on.It is a good anime though.
when did i say it was icredibly good. ah i see now you are butthurt that i said its better than PP. But its the truth sorry. PP was mediocre at bestThere's a difference in enjoying something and saying that it's good or great. I still enjoy Naruto but that has to do with a lot of things, yet I wouldn't call it great as a whole. Naruto has long lost the quality it used to deliver, that's it.
If you say you enjoy ZnT then that's perfectly fine, calling it an incredibly good anime is plain wrong though.
They both were good those last two seasons of anime sucked ass!! This one is promising though.when did i say it was icredibly good. ah i see now you are butthurt that i said its better than PP. But its the truth sorry. PP was mediocre at best