Re: farfalla must be blonde 
wtf???????????????
Die lala

wtf???????????????
Die lala









WTF?I got the feeling Nana knows Jorpy's butt o.o


Yes, I'm brunette u.úI think she's brownish, if I remember correctly![]()

He might...I got the feeling Nana knows Jorpy's butt o.o



inspiring story browow its getting complicated. farfalla the blonde who wannabe brunette don't like hairy ass, so jorped called skywalker to use some laser on his ass, meanwhile Banana who know jorped's ass cuz he's a 12inch banana started a feud with farfalla cuz banana prefered the hairy naruto ass. however we got a third party, dark lord a troll coming straight from the mountain decided to make farfalla brownie cuz he prefer brownie and he's looking for a wife who can cook poison. farfalla ain't happy cuz the troll is hairy and keep saying that she's a brunette despite the fact that everybody know that she's a blonde. But when it's about burst into a cat fight, benelori come and solve the problem. Banana and jorped are together again, banana think about jorped'ass, and jorped is![]()








you know that I was sarcastic in that post bro.thx
it's the side-effect of writing reviews![]()

CHANGE THE FREAKING TITLE Ò.Ó
who care, if u dont like thats still fine by meyou know that I was sarcastic in that post bro.












