Here comes the spam :derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ready To Die

yeah, i have a 360 but i don't alot, when im bored i got whip my roomate on street fighter lV, otw im still playing GTA 4 ( this game is really long) and time to time i got shoot some zombies on mernecaries mode of resident evil 5. I just played those 3 games those last 6 months. I play something like 1times/week. What about u?
I have been playing Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2 (COD 6) multiplayer for last 12 months on my PC. My PS3 and Xbox 360 died few months back. I was rather bored with them anyway. I love COD 4, the sniping is epic in COD 4.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Don Vito Corleone

I use to play a lot of football back in school. I also did a lot of athletics back in the day~ From 9 years old to around 16/17. Studies kinda got in the way so I completely stopped. Nowadays, I just play 5 a side football with my friends every other week sometimes more depends really on everyone's schedule~ Most of us have become lazy bakas though lol.

I'm glad you like the links. I'll post some more awesomeness very soon! :shakefist

Have you heard of The Alchemist?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Don Vito Corleone

Y
A
W
IF YOU WERE LOOKING FOR THE FISHER ALPHABET THEN YOU ARE A BAKA
u failed BAKA, i quoted u
Do you have more money than problems or more problems than money?
mo problem than money here, what about ya?

Can I have a facebook? '-'
Can u show me french hip hop? I'm still w8ing xP
im not really into facebook since a while, but u can take my msn instead if you want: [email protected] .gimme 10mn ill check for some nice french hiphop.


I use to play a lot of football back in school. I also did a lot of athletics back in the day~ From 9 years old to around 16/17. Studies kinda got in the way so I completely stopped. Nowadays, I just play 5 a side football with my friends every other week sometimes more depends really on everyone's schedule~ Most of us have become lazy bakas though lol.

I'm glad you like the links. I'll post some more awesomeness very soon! :shakefist

Have you heard of The Alchemist?
the Alchemist? no really. devellop


I have been playing Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2 (COD 6) multiplayer for last 12 months on my PC. My PS3 and Xbox 360 died few months back. I was rather bored with them anyway. I love COD 4, the sniping is epic in COD 4.
how they both died :XD im not really a big fan of COD but im planning to try black OPS when ill have some time
 
Last edited:

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Don Vito Corleone

What's with the title of your thread?I don't like it,change it :-_-
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Don Vito Corleone

why u dont like that title? u dont like the great Vito Corleone? as a mafia u should like him :XD
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Don Vito Corleone

I don't like seeing my real name in thread titles <_>
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Don Vito Corleone

u're real name? Baaaaaaaaaaaaka stop trying to impersonate me :chair
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Don Vito Corleone

No..really...my real name is there :oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Don Vito Corleone

Is Vita your name?
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Don Vito Corleone

Naw :amuse
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Don Vito Corleone

:-_-

Real name's Don fyi :noworry
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Don Vito Corleone

oi scav whats up with you and yagami going all teddy?
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Don Vito Corleone

lol KK sans name is Don necio (no offence)


yagami is my op troll tag mate
btw nice to meet you
 
Last edited:

<3Matsumoto<3

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
94
Reaction score
90
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Don Vito Corleone

when i saw the thread title this was the first thing that popped in to my head:

"Hey vlahud give me a ride to the gagoon!Yaavlahh where the galoon the god damn galoon?"
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Don Vito Corleone

oi scav whats up with you and yagami going all teddy?
i dont know what u're talking bout? u were dreaming i guess
lol KK sans name is Don necio (no offence)
no u're wrong kakashi name is Don Vita
when i saw the thread title this was the first thing that popped in to my head:

"Hey vlahud give me a ride to the gagoon!Yaavlahh where the galoon the god damn galoon?"
:fail


@Fafyy yagami is BJ PRESIDENT
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top