Re: Young, Wild and free

I wasn't even there when it happened, why you trynna pin this down on me!!
cuz i saw ya trying to hit on every women on MH
SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV
hi.
hey zeltrax wassup? how's ur war against bug?
Your avatar needs a bit of green in it? I'll see if I can find/make a yureka avatar for ya to go with the sig. I'm not too good at avatars.
How's uni going? You finished for the academic year yet?
Apart from hip hop, what other kinds of music are you really into?
yeah i know the avy need a little touch
but well i listen all kind of music u know. It's just hiphop is my favorite genre. but i like some club songs, like taio cruz-dynamite, some pop singer like pink, she do the best pop unlike lady gaga and his shitty music.
do u remember this song
pink- just like a pill
im not so much into into techno/dance and stuff like that but i remember i liked some song
like blue- Eiffel65 or
daft punk - harder better faster stronger
even the rock was good before, nickelback, avril lavigne, linkin park, limp bizkit, hoobastank, the rasmus. that was really good stuff. One of my most listened albums is hybrid theory of linkin park.
I think the best time for the music was at 1998-2003, even the mainstream was fucking good at that time and peeps were really talented in all genre: rock,rap,pop, digital, raggae (sean paul ).
now rock suck, most of rap songs suck, pop don't even talk me about it ( its lady gaga and bieber now ).
lately i just listen old stuff, i downloaded some nice playlist
here. billboard top 100 for each year, starting by 1990

i like listening 98-2002 songs on my ipod, on random mode
