Re: you better run run runaway runaway Ancy~
^ I'll double that.

^ I'll double that.




lemme triple the score^ I'll double that.
![]()



neh...just want to butt into other people's threads. Is more funAncy should start her own thread![]()

...I was not expecting a new name for your thread...you're more than a wolf.....you're 
just do itneh...just want to butt into other people's threads. Is more fun![]()

Ancy said:scav... you 're really something...I was not expecting a new name for your thread...you're more than a wolf.....you're
![]()


Sorry, it's just funny.Adi chan...you too??![]()



You remind me of the Nike commercial: Just do it!!.... Maybe I don't want tojust do it
c'mon admit u like it![]()


Ok..ok you're forgivenSorry, it's just funny.
But I'm not against you.
Forgive me?
Please, forgive me!
I know you will.
?Ok..ok you're forgiven

I believe it's "ScavAncy".Ancy?
Scav?
Scav x Ancy?
?

Okay, if you say so.




lmao, thought scavAncy doesn't sound bad
I believe it's "ScavAncy".![]()

runaway then, little thangOh please, please don't go there. Is pointless. There is no such thing....

Ok, just for the record....I would like to say that my reaction to the things above is similar to Zangetsu's reaction in the folllowing videoclip:

indeed.Nice thread title.![]()
*yeah still playing street fighter, once u start to understand that game, trust me u won't stop. well im watching One Outs atm, it's quite good. I'm at episode 10. What about ya bud? give a shot to street fighter when u finish with skyrim ( i know u play it^ I agree
So you still street fighting?
are you watching any animu, the last time I heard was you dropping darker than black![]()
). whatching any interesting anime? 
welcome in my playground



