Here comes the spam :derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Trololol~post only MEME/rage comic here, me gusta

 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Trololol~post only MEME/rage comic here, me gusta

 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Trololol~post only MEME/rage comic here, me gusta

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Trololol~post only MEME/rage comic here, me gusta

I could only see 1 circle; the others were difficult because I only could see the spiral.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Trololol~post only MEME/rage comic here, me gusta



---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

I could only see 1 circle; the others were difficult because I only could see the spiral.
You can see the smallest one easiest, the others are a bloody night, Had to cover one eye and squint to see it and follow it around to make sure :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top