Re: Trololol~post only MEME/rage comic here, me gusta
I think the international men bball teams are almost there. I knew that Spain was a pretty big threat against the USA team, but luckily for the Dream Team II, Mark Gasol got 4 fouls, which really hurt Spain. I also think the USA team wasn't used to the FIBA rules.
Yeah, Argentina is also a good team. It would be interesting to see what will happen in four years especially since Kobe and maybe Lebron will not be in the team. Likewise Coach K is retiring from the international stage so a new coach would be needed as well.
I think the international men bball teams are almost there. I knew that Spain was a pretty big threat against the USA team, but luckily for the Dream Team II, Mark Gasol got 4 fouls, which really hurt Spain. I also think the USA team wasn't used to the FIBA rules.
Yeah, Argentina is also a good team. It would be interesting to see what will happen in four years especially since Kobe and maybe Lebron will not be in the team. Likewise Coach K is retiring from the international stage so a new coach would be needed as well.


.......and if there was it would have been the team at Beijing (aka The Redeem Team), given how the team needed more pride and direction after slipping a bit when they lost to Argentina and got Bronze in Athens.



...I think it's retardedly cute


(be jelly





KYAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!