Re: Trololol~post only MEME/rage comic here, me gusta
Nah, not a real breaking point or anything. Macs are just more expensive and definitely aren't a necessity. You can get comparable hardware at much lower prices. I just like how streamlined and intuitive they are.
Oh I posted on facebook about it. I broke a guys sliding glass door a month ago or so. Well when I say I broke it, I mean it was fine and then it was broken. I didn't actually see what happened. But I panicked and said I'd pay for it, he was "generous" and said he'd split the cost with me. He has homeowner's insurance so I don't know why he doesn't take care of it that way. I'm not liable, but it isn't worth the headache. So I might be out $250-300, I don't know yet.
Nah, not a real breaking point or anything. Macs are just more expensive and definitely aren't a necessity. You can get comparable hardware at much lower prices. I just like how streamlined and intuitive they are.
Oh I posted on facebook about it. I broke a guys sliding glass door a month ago or so. Well when I say I broke it, I mean it was fine and then it was broken. I didn't actually see what happened. But I panicked and said I'd pay for it, he was "generous" and said he'd split the cost with me. He has homeowner's insurance so I don't know why he doesn't take care of it that way. I'm not liable, but it isn't worth the headache. So I might be out $250-300, I don't know yet.










