Here comes the spam :derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: dance to express not to impress

Who is playing the good samaritan?

Is there something wrong with that? :fan
You, of course. :noworry

No, it's ok, I punish you later. :SOON
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: dance to express not to impress

:hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: dance to express not to impress

:errr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: dance to express not to impress

:teehee
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: dance to express not to impress

You two...

You don't need shit niichan :yelling


:hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: dance to express not to impress

:derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: dance to express not to impress

:bored

I don't even remember who's thread this is :vin
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: dance to express not to impress

I was kidding. He actually messaged me on fb to tell me to go to bed, but I just ignored him like most women do :hee

Now I'm wondering why he even messaged me :shifty
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: dance to express not to impress

I was kidding. He actually messaged me on fb to tell me to go to bed, but I just ignored him like most women do :hee
:notsure
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: dance to express not to impress

That was worded weirdly...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: dance to express not to impress

But we all know what I meant. Stop projecting your gender confusion onto me Lori :sexyarf
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: dance to express not to impress

But we all know what I meant. Stop projecting your gender confusion onto me Lori :sexyarf
I'm not projecting anything...your gender confusion is a different phenomenon...mine is called roleplaying:hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: dance to express not to impress

I'm not projecting anything...your gender confusion is a different phenomenon...mine is called roleplaying:hee
I actually don't know if there's a difference there but alright...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: dance to express not to impress

Now I'm wondering why he even messaged me :shifty
He's bored at work apparently. He's messaging me now. So annoying :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: dance to express not to impress

He's bored at work apparently. He's messaging me now. So annoying :derp
He works? I thought he just played Fighting games and shook his tail-feather
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top